Monday, May 21, 2007

Tagged!

Yes I am new to blogging so I had to check what this means but I've been tagged, twice! Basically I am to write seven random things about myself and then tag seven other people to do the same. So here goes..

1. I speak Swedish fluently. I moved to Sweden by myself when I turned 18 and stayed for four years before I moved back to the U.S.


2. I have been diagnosed with OCD (though I question anything a doctor driving a Porche might tell me..)


3. I like fire and lightning and tornadoes and all scary weather.


4. I'm a highschool dropout. I got my GED and started college at 16 but didn't graduate because I couldn't afford it.


5. I haven't had cable or even an antenna to watch television for a year and a half, and I don't miss it at all.


6. I've seen a UFO.


7. I can tear a phonebook in half.

1 comment:

marsha said...

I love this!!!!!!!! It's great reading about you! AND YOU'VE SEEN A UFO????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Swidget 1.0