Thursday, August 16, 2007

6 Wierd Things

I've been tagged by Mendy at Modern Charm. The rules of the game: list 6 weird things about yourself and then tag a further 6 bloggers (by going to their blog and telling them to check out your blog post related to this) to keep the momentum going. List your 6 tagged bloggers at the bottom of your post.


1) I love any cheesy moving with dancing in it. Center Stage is one of my favs.

2) I am a DVD-holic. I visit my parents and get more excited about going to my favourite used DVD store than spending time with them.

3) I go gah-gah over bunnies and all things cute!

4) I love fire, and my torch is my best friend.

5) My OCD moments usually occur around sharpie markers (buying them)

6) I love to cook but someone muck up every recipe to an unrecognizeable yet still very yummy and edible meal.


Off to find some people to tag :)

2 comments:

Mendy at Modern Charm said...

Someday I'm dying to buy the entire set of colored sharpies. Why? Not sure. But they are extremely tempting in the store.

Bonny (Bonny Jewelry) said...

Found your blog through etsy bloggers and thought I'd say "hi" I also love movies with dancing -no matter how bad they are I'll watch them over and over! What would I do without DVDs?? Hopefully I'll never have to find out - LOL!

Swidget 1.0