Monday, March 3, 2008

Bunny's Magic Dream Cottage

I was going to take pictures of my jewelry using all the great tips I recieved, but I missed out on the sunshine because I got something in the mail from the Bunny Lovers Unite Flickr Group's latest bunny swap! I've always wanted one but never brought myself to buy it... and now we have one! A Bunny's Magic Dream Cottage! <3<3<3


Hlao helped read the instructions:
I'll help you!


Hannah helped recycle them:
Hannah Reading Instructions


And they both had a blast chasing eachother in and out and around the new dream cottage :)
All Rush In
Get out!

8 comments:

Shayne said...

Those bunnies have seen The Ring.

Devon said...

i tried to have a bunny once... but it just didn't work out. he was a little black dwarf rabbit named Tike. Seeing your bunnies makes me want him back! It was just too hard to have him in the house. Looks like you have some nice cages though. Love the little cottage!

Waterrose said...

oh my goodness...what cute bunnies and so very entertaining!

Anonymous said...

Bunnies are great fun!

Salmon Street Studio said...

Which one inspired your Bunny with the Carnivore text shirt?

Nicole Solo said...

It was the little brown flop-monster :D

Carla Sonheim said...

Aren't rabbits the best? I used to have one...

Journey of Love Designs said...

what cuties they are!

Swidget 1.0