Friday, March 7, 2008

No work for me today - or - Ohhhh the pain...

So we went to the gym yesterday for the first time in my new fitness goal. And OMG Ow ow OW ow ow. So no hammering for me today! Sitting on the couch assembling necklace ribbons and promoting in the forums will have to be it for me! Who knew my chasing hammer was so heavy?

Look what I got!Speaking of the forums, from one of my <3<3<3 Heartfest!! <3<3<3 threads, I found a seller named Sosorosey who had the most adorable crochet napkin rings. I asked if she could make me one into a wrist cuff, and look what I bought! Got it today and its been keeping my wrist trendy and warm all afternoon :)


And one more thing - apparently my last post was my 100th blog post here at Filed Fingers :) Cool!

3 comments:

Megan McGory Gleason said...

That cuff is so cute! :)

Little Pods Clothing said...

congrats on your milestone with posting!

letjim14344 said...

wow. congratulations on your 100 posts. As the 1st commenter said, your cuff is really cute.

Swidget 1.0