Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Radiohead. Kicks. Hiney.


Boyfriend and I at Radiohead!, originally uploaded by Nicole Solo.

Another non-crafty blog post here: Radiohead kicks hiney. Yep. I had a blast at the concert at White River Amphitheater. I've been dying to see them since I was 13 or so and was not disappointed! Here I present to you photo evidence that I was in a crowd of people. Hah. We got there hours and hours early so that I could get up front where I could actually see (we were way back in the uncovered lawn section) and had rain pour down on us several times throughout the night but I would do it again in a heartbeat :D (In picture: Me, Boyfriend, and Boyfriend's brother there in the hat)

1 comment:

Shayne said...

It was a great show. They played all my favorite songs, mentioned the WTO and kicked ass. I didn't realize Nathan was in this one.

Swidget 1.0