Friday, May 18, 2007

Humble Beginning

So I've been putting off having a blog for a long time. I've had a DearDiary, an LJ, a Myspace, but this is where its happening, right? Anyway, I figure this is as good a point as any to start a blog, since I've just recently took the plunge and shelled out a couple hundred bucks on supplies and equipment to be able to solder jewelry at home.

Now, I certainly am no professional - yet - and my jewelrymaking tendencies have only amounted to a small amount of pocket cash before, but I really, really, don't want to work in retail again.

So here I am, typing with a couple pairs of pliers and silver wire lying in my lap, tiny, meticulous wire squares being shaped and filed between sentences. I have great ambitions, I assure you. But somebody better bite on this soon, lest my creativity become stifled.

No comments:

Swidget 1.0