Saturday, August 4, 2007

My Latest Etsy Purchase

I really love shopping on Etsy at least as much as selling. You can get amazing work, from amazingly talented people. And you can usually get something that is *exactly* what you wanted. For instance:

I needed a sleep mask because the elastic on my old one bought gave out. I looked at several stores around my neighborhood but the only ones I found were scented or the same kind I had before. So I posted on the Etsy forums looking for just the right mask. Lo and behold, I got a wonderful response from Uppity Woman Designs saying she would gladly make me a custom mask. She even had Bunny fabric! Look! They are jumping on clouds!!! (can you hear my glee??)




It is reversible, blocks out all the light, good for my allergies, and soo soft! I feel like Etsy is my own personal spoil-me shopping site. I can't wait to make my next purchase.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The bunnies are sweet, but I'm definitely digging the brown with blue pattern!

Athena's Armoury said...

I love that if you can't find it on Etsy, all you have to do is ask and someone will just whip it up for you. Awesome.
-Janine

Swidget 1.0