Tuesday, April 29, 2008

So Stress Makes Me Craft More. Who Knew!

You know how when you have a bad breakup you feel better by suddenly becoming a work-a-holic? Well apparently I am much more productive when stressed. Saturday we went for a lovely hike through Washington Park near the Hoyt Arboretum, on a beautiful and very busy Portland day with lots and lots of people around attending a wedding. When we got back to the car, we found it had been broken into. Nothing important was stolen (I Never leave anything like a purse in the car) but it was still no fun trying to file a police report, playing phone tag with my insurance company, and trying to get my window replaced. BUT! Here's the positive, I made bunches and bunches of earrings, stacking rings, some bezel rings, and pendants that will soon be appearing in my Etsy Shop and SoloArtworks.com. So to make a long story short; Window is fixed, and I have new things to list :) I better get busy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry that happened to you...it's horrible to have your space violated that way. I'm glad you went on a crafting spree, though. I'll check your shop.

Twiggymolly said...

I was there that day!!! Well, at the Rose gardens anyways. I am so sorry, that just feels yucky when that happends! But it was not me!!

BTW, I was at the ROse Garden shop making a delivery of my product they carry!

Swidget 1.0