Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Working Some Photoshop Magic on Old Photos

My Grandma found some old photos of my family (ok, only about 15 years old) to contribute to the family cabin scrapbook. I scanned them in at very high res and am working a little photoshop magic on them! Here's one I've re-done. I'm not quite happy with the contrast but for now it will do.



Little sister and me, on the deck at the cabin. Click to open photo page.
Us as kids on the cabin deck.


Before photoshop version.
Us as kids on cabin deck, original scan



Still no jewelry news. Today I've been making dozens of Tiny Hammered Hoops and Sterling Silver Studs. Nothing photo-worthy, sorry! :)

3 comments:

Patti said...

You will be so happy that you spruced up the photo. It will be a priceless keepsake!

Anonymous said...

I think the photo looks much better! You'll be glad you did them.

Unknown said...

I agree, you've improved the photo! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Swidget 1.0