Monday, May 19, 2008

So, Forget What I Said About Qassia Being A Waste Of Time

Well, it's been a while since I revued the site Qassia, which was all the rage on the Etsy forums back in February. (Read my revues here.) If you recall, I pretty much dismissed the site as a waste of time. But I kept logging in just about daily as part of my morning internet routine, and amassing more Qassia Dollars. And I noticed that my website, SoloArtworks.com is now ranked the highest in the jewelry category! So I guess it wasn't a total waste of time, since I am seeing hits every day from Qassia.com, which I find pretty cool. Qassia.com, is still in a locked beta and closed to the public, but you can sign up using any user referral.


Sign up using any of my Qassia links here.



Also, don't forget to scroll down one post to enter my Free Earrings Giveaway!

1 comment:

SpinachNPeace said...

thanks! I just signed up for Qassia!

Swidget 1.0