Friday, October 24, 2008

So Whats News With Yous? I Gots Lots to Say

Yes, I am very aware that I haven't updated in... forever! But an awful lot has been going on! My Dad was diagnosed with prostate cancer, and came to my city to have laproscopic surgery to remove the prostate. (Robo-doc!) They did biopsies on his lymph nodes and there is no trace of cancer left! Then I took him and my Mom home... where she and I started arranging everything for my Wedding!! Yes, I also got engaged since I last wrote, and we are getting married on December 7, 2008. We have been together as a couple for three years on the 7th. We both agreed that life is short, and wanted to be married sooner, rather than later. Our families are all thrilled, as are we :)


So if any of you readers make wedding items, I am looking to trade for as many handmade accessories as possible! I don't need jewelry, I am taking care of that. But I *do* need a guestbook, custom engraved champagne flutes, a cake topper, something old/blue, all by November 24th!


Check out my Etsy shop to see what I have to offer for trades :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally, after several days, I get over here. Congratulations!!! I am really happy for you. Now, start blogging about the plans and stuff. Remember, have fun!!

Take care,
Coleen

Rebecca said...

Congratulations! Good luck on the planning!

cindy said...

Congratulations Nicole! Good luck and best wishes to you!
Cindy
htp://www.devinedesignsjewelry.etsy.com
http://www.devinedesignsjewelry.blogspot.com

JMW Jewelry said...

Congratulations on the engagement, and that's great that they got all of the cancer out!!

Shayne said...

We are getting married!

Swidget 1.0